The Aftersales Group team has a long history in administrating and operating gadget insurance programs. Within our team we cover all aspects of gadget insurance, from underwriting and claims validation to claims fulfilment and claims validation.
We can help insurers with the design, implementation and administration of insurance programs. One of our strongest assets next to our experience is our modern and bespoke IT-system, specially designed for the management of Gadget Insurance Programs, combining policy management, claims management and customer service, all in one system.
We can deliver following services:
- Product design and implementation.
- Supplier insourcing (logistics, service centres, call agents,..)
- Policy Management including premium collection.
- Claims Management.
- Claims Fulfilment.
- Financial and Bordereaux reporting.
- Management information and reporting.
- Sales Training.
- Policy- and Claims Management Systems.
Aftersales Group is licenced by the Dutch Authority Financial Markets (AFM) and approved by Lloyd’s insurers to act as their claims handler / administrator in consumer electronic programs.
We are active in Europe and Asia with offices in The Netherlands, Malta, Malaysia, Philippines and India.